✥ E n d l e s s - H a t e ✥

Foro Penca Apestoso y Gratis!

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

PURTENANCE "Awaken From Slumber"

AutorMensaje
-I-WITCHCRAFT-I-

-I-WITCHCRAFT-I-

PURTENANCE "Awaken From Slumber"  Empty
MensajeTema: PURTENANCE "Awaken From Slumber"    PURTENANCE "Awaken From Slumber"  Icon_minitimeMar 10 Sep 2013, 17:06

PURTENANCE "Awaken From Slumber"  Purtenance_awaken_300px
The long awaited 2nd album of finnish Death Metal legends PURTENANCE is finished and soon to be released through Xtreem Music!! After 2012's comeback EP "Sacrifice the King" which got mixed feelings amongst fans, the band not only continued working on new songs, but also added a second guitarist named Ville Nokelainen and entered studios in spring 2013 to record this new album entitled "Awaken From Slumber" at the same time they offered their first shows in 20 years.

For those who expect a "Member…II", they won't find it here. That album was done over 20 years ago with a different line up. "Awaken From Slumber" album shows the heaviest and darkest side of the band. This is how PURTENANCE sounds 2013!! A fucking crushing, heavy and gloomy
Death Metal with inhuman brutal vocals. Those who weren't satisfied with their previous EP should give it a listen to this new album cos they'll be gladly surprised!!

Track listing for "Awaken From Slumber" is as follows:
01. Intro
02. Hatred
03. What Was Hidden
04. Toxic Death
05. Field of Terror
06. Vaikka Paahtuisin Tulessa
07. End for the Parasites (Called Humankind)
08. Hour of the Cannibal
09. Temptation of Suicide
10. Risen From Grave
11. Endless Abyss (outro)

Release date on CD format is scheduled for October 1st, being followed in November by a vinyl version.

PURTENANCE "Awaken From Slumber"
Página 1 de 1.